Author Topic: No Phase, nor Coherence with 1.32...etc  (Read 4375 times)

kite6

• View Profile
No Phase, nor Coherence with 1.32...etc
« on: March 25, 2009, 00:07 »
Hello guys,

I don't understand why I do not have the phase and the coherence trace while on version 1.32. but I do have them in version 1.31.
I use SAT Live on 2 machines, one laptop and one Tablet with the dongle, and both on version 1.32 do not show these traces, so I don't expect to be a hardware problem.

I tried to find if there is an absolute new feature about those traces but couldn't find anything.

Because both factors are time related, I changed the config, changed delay automatically and manually. Still no way to get those traces except to reinstall version 1.31 which work straight ahead.

Anyway I know 1.32 is a beta version and I'm very happy with 1.31, I just wanted to know if there is a problem or bug or a new feature.

Thanks, José

JelleC

• View Profile
Re: No Phase, nor Coherence with 1.32...etc
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 01:34 »
Hello,

I've had the same problem, I think
Tomy send me this solution:
- Open the Averages popup menu in the layout area below the trace.
- Make sure that complex averaging and a number of averages is checked. If not, just check it.
- When you close the menu, the trace should show up. It might be necessary to do it in both FFT and MAT area.
- After that you can select any number of averages using either the popup menu or the arrows right of the edit field for the values (if averages is selected).

Hope this helps

TomyN

• Administrator
  • Master of SATlive
    • View Profile
    • SATlive Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 18:29 »
Hi,

thanks JelleC, this is perfectly right.
I'm still do not know why this happens.
If anyone faces this problem, please make a copy of the SATSettings132.ini file, which is in the  \Tomy Soft\SATlive Common\ folder before you make the changes mentioned above, and e-mail the copy to me.

Regards

Tomy
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Thomas Neumann
SIM-II Operator
DANTE Level1 certified

kite6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 23:40 »
Okay,

It seems to work on the tablet. I've still the 1.31 on the laptop, which I'll change tonight. I've some system tuning to do tomorow, so I'll take time to compare.

Anyway thank you both for the short reply.

See you

José